Sunday, June 22, 2008

From the Mitten to the Boot

Well, my stomach is full of butterflies because my flight leaves today for my trip! I'm so excited and can't wait to see what's in store for my study abroad experience. I will be flying into Paris first, with a 3-hour layover until I head to Florence. I'll be flying almost 4500 miles to reach my destination. Then, once I arrive, my mom's friend Rose, who lives just outside of Florence, is going to pick me up from the airport to take me to Sesto Fiorentino.

I'm not sure how many opportunities I will have to write on my post and upload pictures, but I'm going to do my best. And I would love to hear from all of you so feel free to leave comments whenever you like! I wrote out instructions on the left to help you if you aren't sure how to do it.

Ciao!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey All,
When leaving ac comment instead of clicking anonymous click on the name/ URL button, and you can type your name right there

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline,
You have me on the edge of my seat - and of course in tears because of my excitement for you! Can't wait to hear of your adventures:)
Love, Mrs. Bartlett

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have such an opportunity. Remembering back to the very old days of the UofM, all the Civil Engineers HAD to go to Camp in the middle of no where in Wyoming. My first year was the last year they required it, so I got to stay in Ann Arbor. But Italy would have been nice! We really could have a good time surveying the gardens. See http://cee.engin.umich.edu/alumni_files/Camp%20Davis.pdf
Have an education time - Love - Uncle John

Anonymous said...

OH my liney! I can't believe you are in Italy... I don't think I could be more jealous! I am glad to hear you had a safe and pleasant trip, I was thinking about you! Anyways just wanted to say hey and I already miss you have a BLAST!!!

Anonymous said...

i love you my wonderful daughter